- Payment is accepted in the form of cash, check, or credit card. If paying by check, please make payable to the Justice Park District.
- Proof of residency may be required at the time of registration.
- There will be a $20 charge for checks returned for “insufficient funds”. Also, once a check is returned you will only be able to pay by cash or cashier's check for a period of six months from the date of the returned check.
- Registration by phone will only be accepted when NO FEE is involved.
- Registration is only accepted at the park district office. Never give payment to an instructor.
- Please note that we do not prorate class fees. If you enroll late you will have to pay the entire class fee.
- Children will not be allowed to attend adult classes.
- Adults will only be allowed to watch children’s classes the first and last class meeting, with the consent of the instructor.
- A program having insufficient enrollment may be cancelled or consolidated by the Justice Park District up to 24 hours before the starting time of the scheduled program.
- Registration will be taken after the deadline only if openings exist and only if registrations can be accommodated.
- Please inform the staff if you require any special accommodation to participate in the class.
- Registration will continue on a first-come, first-serve basis until the program is filled, unless a registration deadline is given. We will try our best to accommodate anyone who would like to be in a class that is filled.
- Various discounts may apply, please inquire at the front desk for details.
Copyright © 2016 Justice Park District• Website by: Arcos Media Inc.